This blog is nothing less or more than me, sharing my passion for shoes with you. The passion consists of my knowledge, stories, tips, images, videos, 'good to know's', my experiences etc. I'll let you know what i think and why i think so; how i see things and what has made me see that. So ... whatever you are here for..well you are here..you might aswell enjoy it! :)

Thursday 29 October 2009

Introduction

I think one of the most common thoughts are--if i wear heels, im beautiful. Isn't that so??
Well..if you are on your sences and you think about it, you understand that of course it's not like that. Shoes don't make someone a beautiful person. They make a person look beautiful..but it takes ALOT more to be a beautiful person (and i had to learn it the hard way!!!)..
Then again, i don't expect a shoeholic to understand it..i know you gotta actually believe it to live it..cos what you believe changes how you live, act, think etc.. But mark this--a pair of heels are unseen if they are worn by someone who's attitude is untolerable. And even more..in my opinion there should be a law against nasty attitudes walking around, wearing heels. Heels represent femininity-thats how it was intended and i think thats how it should be.
But oh well, we all make mistakes. As long as we learn and never discourage anyone, who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

So my first advice is: Don't get so far that you feel that you need shoes. Don't become addicted to shoes! It can destroy you (your personality, your common sense, your ability to have control over
your life etc). If you are heading there, STOP! Stop buying shoes--WALK AWAY (yes, im Not kidding). If you are addicted--STOP NOW, walk away! I threw my shoes away (and there were a LOT) and im telling you dear reader, with love that i have for you as my co-shoe-lover, you don't wanna go that far! But if you are there- i suggest you do something to take control over your life and if it means throwing them away--well, you gotta do what you gotta do!

I prefer my shoes to be worn by someone who can see more in life than just heels!..but nevertheless, Yes, they are nice ;)

Sincerely,
kotshoeba

No comments:

Post a Comment